Ensure that all persons having access to secure air cargo or mail understand their role and responsibilities in relation to the movement of air cargo and mail and to maintain the secure status.
Provide people who apply security controls to air cargo and mail with the knowledge and skills needed to effectively undertake their duties.
Provide persons who screen air cargo and mail with the knowledge and skills needed to deliver an effective screening process.
1.The Threat to Aviation
2. Aviation Security – Organisation & Legislation
3. Protecting Air Cargo – Warehouse*
4. Protecting Air Cargo – Drivers*
6. Reacting To and Reporting of Suspicious Circumstances & Security Incidents
7. Security Controls for Air Cargo
8. Warehouse Acceptance and Dispatch of Air Cargo
9. Prohibited Articles
10. Methods of Concealment
11. Overview of Screening Methods & Selection of the Most Appropriate Method
12. Visual Inspection*
13. Hand Search*
*This training should only be delivered where it is relevant to the trainee’s duties / equipment used.
If you would like to find out more details about our classroom or online courses, and contracts, please contact us.