Ensure that all persons having access to secure air cargo or mail understand their role and responsibilities in relation to the movement of air cargo and mail and to maintain the secure status.
Provide people who apply security controls to air cargo and mail with the knowledge and skills needed to effectively undertake their duties.1. Threat to aviation
1. Threat to aviation
2. Aviation security – Organisation and legislation
3. Protecting air cargo – Warehouse
4. Protecting air cargo – Drivers
6. Reacting to and reporting of suspicious circumstances and security incidents
7. Security controls of air cargo
8. Warehouse acceptance and dispatch of air cargo
9. Prohibited articles
10. Methods of concealment
If you would like to find out more details about our classroom or online courses, and contracts, please contact us.